[teknoids] Quick survey about your office computer

Sarah Glassmeyer sarah at cali.org
Tue Dec 9 09:33:24 EST 2014

Hey Nerds.....uh, I mean 'Noids!

Since I've been out of law schools for 3.5 years now, it occurred to me
that I'm not really sure what the situation is with admin rights and office
computers anymore.  I had the full scale of privileges at my jobs, so past
experience doesn't really help anyway.  Please take my ~1 minute survey
about your situation.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1J_oXJMvmrghHK_3kR2fjRIifxerxshrKhs2ttfO0HNI/viewform

Thanks,
Sarah

p.s. You can make it a 2 minute survey by pausing a moment to admire the
lovely kitty cat theme google form.  :D

--
Sarah Glassmeyer | Director of Community Development
565 West Adams, Chicago, IL  60661
sarah at cali.org
http://www.cali.org/