[teknoids] Anyone having uploads issues today with SofTest?

Jane Chang Bright jbright at law.usc.edu
Mon Dec 8 17:19:40 EST 2014

Because we had problems with wireless one year, the decision was made to not require students to upload immediately (since Cal Bar doesn't require it) and allow students to leave the campus and upload their exam files from home or anywhere else they can get wireless access.  70+ 1Ls in the Computer Lab--which seats 25--needing help was a little too stressful, especially when I had to go help get other exams started.

We don't have a deadline by which they need to upload their exam files, but we do recommend they do it ASAP.  I send out a reminder e-mail a few hours after the exams end to those who hadn't yet uploaded their exam file and provide them instructions on how to trigger the upload and also the link for manual upload if they have problems.

Jane