[teknoids] Anyone having uploads issues today with SofTest?

Scott C. Filipkowski Scott.Filipkowski at hofstra.edu
Mon Dec 8 15:23:32 EST 2014

Today is our first day of finals here at Hofstra.  We did notice some delays uploading exams that ended around 12:00PM today.  I'd say it took about 10-15 minutes for some of our students to successfully upload while the majority uploaded without issue.

We have over 200 students taking exams right now, the first of which will be done at 4:00PM.  I'm seeing a few successful uploads from students that are done early but the majority still have yet to finish.  If we experience any issues I'll let you all know.

Scott C. Filipkowski, MBA | Director of Information Technology Services | Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University
121 Hofstra University, Suite 013 | Scott.C.Filipkowski at hofstra.edu |Phone: (516) 463-7328