[teknoids] Anyone having uploads issues today with SofTest?

Pat Guido guido at law.cuny.edu
Mon Dec 8 15:12:04 EST 2014

We had a problem around 1 PM with uploading exams. I spoke to our rep who said the server was up but responding very slowly. It took about an hour for us to successfully upload about 100 exams. This would normally take about 15 minutes for a 1L class to accomplish.

We had no problems starting our 2L exam at 2 PM but I was wondering if anyone is uploading exams at the moment and how they are doing.

Thank you!

Pat Guido
Systems Administrator
CUNY School of Law