[teknoids] RE: Free ExamSoft signs! Who wants one?

Nelson, Stephen stephen.nelson at marquette.edu
Mon Dec 8 11:30:29 EST 2014

We "require" students to type our user agreement into a user agreement exam once each academic year. Typing is optional.

Our exams are proctored by the professors, so we use a separate sheet the student completes with grading ID, course, contact number, and a box to signify they submitted the exam. These are used by student services to reconcile number of exams submitted with number of sheets submitted. Professor do not collect the sheets, thus preserving the myth of anonymous grading.

Steve Nelson
stephen.nelson at marquette.edu<mailto:stephen.nelson at marquette.edu>
Marquette University Law School
Media & Technology Group