[teknoids] RE: Free ExamSoft signs! Who wants one?

Pat Guido guido at law.cuny.edu
Mon Dec 8 09:48:32 EST 2014

Support staff prints exams and we usually only have one or two bluebooks for any exam. If they are missing one who did not take a bluebook BUT signed out of the exam, I give support staff instructions to email students on how to do their upload.

Pat Guido
Systems Administrator
CUNY School of Law
718-340-4244