[teknoids] RE: Free ExamSoft signs! Who wants one?

Bell, Daniel daniel-bell at utulsa.edu
Mon Dec 8 09:38:29 EST 2014

Fwiw, we require students to submit the Mock by a certain date to be eligible to use Examsoft for finals.

By the way as a separate question, how are others keeping physical track of users showing up to exams?  The prof has her own roster to indicate basic attendance, but we've always had a separate roster for computer users to sign so that after the fact if there's an exam missing we know whether to look in the handwritten pile or if the student simply forgot to upload.

-Dan

Daniel L. Bell,  JD, MLIS
Technology/Collection Development Librarian
Mabee Legal Information Center
University of Tulsa College of Law
(918) 631-5627