[teknoids] RE: Free ExamSoft signs! Who wants one?

Edmunds, Doug edmunds at unc.edu
Fri Dec 5 14:23:12 EST 2014

Hat tip for that! Excellent. Regardless of OS or which version, we *always* encourage our students to run through the Mock Exam. Every little bit of reminding helps...

Now, have you heard the one about NBI mode and Windows 8.1, where students can *still* access the Internet...

Happy Friday!!

---
Doug Edmunds
Assistant Dean for IT