[teknoids] Registration is open - Law Repositories 2015: Shaping the Future

Carol A Watson cwatson at uga.edu
Thu Dec 4 13:26:10 EST 2014

Register now for Law Repositories 2015: Shaping the Future!

The Steering Committee of Law Repositories 2015: Shaping the Future is excited to announce that registration is now open for the March 30-31, 2015 conference! Due to overwhelming response to our call for presentations, we anticipate that this will be a very full conference, so early registration is encouraged (the early bird registration rate of $80 for the 2-day event is available until December 31, 2014). Lodging information for your stay in Williamsburg, including a reduced rate at the Williamsburg Woodlands Hotel, is available here<http://scholarship.law.wm.edu/lawrepositories/lodging.html>.

The steering committee is working to finalize the program, but preliminary outline of the schedule is available here<http://scholarship.law.wm.edu/lawrepositories/2015/>. Additional information about the programs will be added in the near future.

This conference is made possible by a grant from the AALL/Bloomberg Continuing Education Grants Program and by the sponsorship of bepress and LIPA.