[teknoids] Externship Time Tracking Software

Sarah Glassmeyer sarah at cali.org
Fri Aug 29 10:52:48 EDT 2014

The Chicago-Kent A2J Clinic uses a google form on a password protect page
that shoots the answers to a spreadsheet on Google Drive.  An example is
here: http://a2jclinic.classcaster.net/time-tracker/

- Sarah

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 7:17 PM, MacKnight, Scott <scott at law.ucla.edu>
wrote:

> Hello,
>

> Does anyone use any specialized software (or have a good procedure) for
> easily approving and tracking the hours of students involved in
> externships? About a year ago we tried switching to a cloud service but
> it’s a bigger program (and bigger expense) that we need.
>

> Any suggestions would certainly be appreciated.
>

> Thanks!
>
> Scott
>

> *Scott MacKnight* | Chief Information Officer | *UCLA School of Law* |
> 310.206.3446

Sarah Glassmeyer | Director of Community Development
565 West Adams, Chicago, IL  60661
312-906-5316 | 312-906-5280 - fax
sarah at cali.org
http://www.cali.org/