[teknoids] wireless connection from laptop to projector

Edwards, Kim kedwards at richmond.edu
Tue Aug 26 16:46:48 EDT 2014

Ed,

Have you thought about an Apple TV?  With a Mac, you can airplay, and with
a PC, you can download AirParrot ($7.99) and airplay.  All wireless.

It¹s a lovely thing when all the kids play nice together.

Kim

-----
Kimberly M. Edwards, CG'13, ACSP
Computer Services Coordinator
Law School Library
28 Westhampton Way
University of Richmond, VA  23173
kedwards at richmond.edu
(804) 287-6687

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! URLawLibrary
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! University of Richmond Law Library