[teknoids] scheduling software

Bohl, Phillip C. Phillip.Bohl at pepperdine.edu
Mon Aug 11 17:51:13 EDT 2014

Hi,

Pepperdine University is looking at a number of scheduling software vendors.  We are looking for a package for the entire university that will do the following:

Solution must be hosted by the vendor
Must support analytics to track trends, space utilization, etc.
Must work with PeopleSoft
Must automate assignment of courses to classrooms (or at least mostly automate that process).

We have a number of campuses in the US as well as overseas.  The ability to manage/track use for all of them in one system is extraordinarily attractive.

Many thanks for your thoughts.

Best,

Phil
Pepperdine Law