[teknoids] RE: Biggest bar exam disaster ever?

Pat Guido guido at law.cuny.edu
Thu Aug 7 11:11:10 EDT 2014

I am still getting that SofTest closed unexpectedly message on regular exams on Macs. First I was told it was fixed and to force an upgrade (Command+A+U) and then I was told they can't fix the issue until after the Bar is finished. In any case, the file always uploads properly despite the ominous message.

Pat Guido
CUNY School of Law

Sent from my iPhone