[teknoids] RE: Biggest bar exam disaster ever?

Dean, Daniel daniel.dean at ttu.edu
Tue Aug 5 14:22:56 EDT 2014

I was the site captain for the TTU site and we had no issues.  Fortunately we have excellent internet connection at this site, both wired and wireless, and we make sure all applicants are uploaded before they leave.  Evidently we were all uploaded before the glitch.  With any technology you can eventually expect glitches.  The real test of a provider is how they handle the glitches, and Examsoft has always been good at this.   If this is the worst that happens I will not have any qualms with  Examsoft.

Daniel T. Dean  MCSE
Unit Manager, Academinc Technology Asset Management
Texas Tech University School of Law
Law Library and Computing