[teknoids] RE: Biggest bar exam disaster ever?

Holland, Wes wholland at law.ucla.edu
Tue Aug 5 13:52:11 EDT 2014

Hey All,

I was a Site Captain in California this July and while it is true that ExamSoft had communications issues for upload on the evening of Tuesday the 29th, it was resolved by the next day and folks were able to upload without problems.  I spoke to their technical staff and they said they had some problems with some of their communications providers and were working to resolve it.

Most BAR sites will give applicants a day or two to upload so it really wasn't an issue other than the initial "OMG, I can't upload right this second!!!" folks.

Biggest disaster ever???  I think not.

-Wes-