[teknoids] Law School Ed Tech blog post!

Will Monroe wtmonroe.ls at gmail.com
Mon May 27 12:07:11 EDT 2013

Law School EdTech

Working Group for Distance Learning in Legal Education

Hello everyone, what a busy month May has turned out to be!  But we have another post on the Ed Tech blog about a resource I've found to be very helpful in the past year:  the Working Group for Distance Learning in Legal Education.  Please have a look!

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks.  Hope you all have a great Memorial Day holiday!

http://lawschooledtech.classcaster.net/.

Subscribe via RSS, email, or on Twitter @LawSchEdTech.

The Law School EdTech Editorial Team:

Ashley Ames Ahlbrand, Educational Technology Librarian, Indiana University Maurer School of Law

Emily Barney, Library Web Technologist, Chicago-Kent College of Law
Aaron Dewald, Director of the Technology Initiative, University of Utah College of Law
Barbara Glennan, Assistant Director for Public Services, California Western School of Law Library
Debbie Ginsberg, Head of Research, Faculty Services, and Technology Chicago-Kent College of Law
Will Monroe, Head of Instructional Technology, LSU Paul M. Herbert Law Center

All the best,

Will

Will Monroe, Ph.D.
Head of Instructional Technology