[teknoids] What's your favorite printer for Student Printing?

John Joergensen jjoerg at andromeda.rutgers.edu
Fri May 24 14:02:41 EDT 2013

I object very strongly to this entire discussion thread.  We are all
suffering declines in student applications, and are all tempted to do
whatever it takes to improve our enrollment figures.  But there are
limits.  We cannot and should not start printing students.

I mean, *if* we were to go down that road, I think an Asiga Pico Plus
would be the absolute minimum needed (See:
https://www.asiga.com/products/pico/).  But it's just not ethical, and
in the end, fools no one.

John Joergensen
Associate Dean for Information Services and Professor of Law
Rutgers School of Law - Newark
jjoerg at rutgers.edu