[teknoids] What's your favorite printer for Student Printing?

Sparks, Michael Michael.Sparks at law.lsu.edu
Fri May 24 12:50:22 EDT 2013

Currently a Xerox Workcentre 5150. It's a copier, but we only print to it. Here's why - we have a ridiculously good state rental rate on it. For less than the cost of 2 cartridges for a big HP laserjet each month, we get supplies, maintenance, and unlimited impressions. We have 3 of them. No acquisition cost and all we buy is paper. Possibly more service calls than with an HP LJ 9050dn, but the tech comes to us and maintenance is covered, so it's a good trade.

--
J. Michael Sparks
Director of Computing Services

On 24 May, 2013, at 11:32 AM, James Callison <callison at hamilton.law.ou.edu<mailto:callison at hamilton.law.ou.edu>>