[teknoids] Easy (I hope) Drupal 7 question

Nathan DeGruchy ndegruchy at fcsl.edu
Mon May 20 15:35:16 EDT 2013

Tracey,

Is there a reason you're not using the core upload module? It does exactly
what you're looking for and behaves in a predictable manner. If it's a
matter of styling it or changing how it outputs, you can customize it
through templates.

As far as answering your question, I would look at, and forgive me - I'm
on Drupal 6 with CCK, make sure the field is set to be displayed.

Thanks

Nathan DeGruchy | Webmaster
Florida Coastal School of Law
P: 904.680.7735

"When I make mistakes I use a lot of salt
'Cause salt makes m'steaks taste great"