[teknoids] To migrate or not to migrate

Tracey McCartney tracey at fairhousing.com
Wed May 8 13:04:16 EDT 2013

We have a fairly large web site built in Cold Fusion by an employee who
is long departed, and sometimes it breaks or we need a feature that I'm
not qualified to add.

If you were in this situation, and you wanted to maybe future-proof the
site so that it will be easier to run (for you and/or others) going
forward, and you had the money and time to do it, would you think about
migrating it to Drupal?

It just seems to me that the Drupal support community is far more active
and plentiful than CF, and Drupal seems like a pretty stable going concern.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Tracey