[teknoids] Posting on the Law School Ed Tech Blog

Will Monroe wtmonroe.ls at gmail.com
Mon May 6 16:41:20 EDT 2013

Law School EdTech

Blogging in the Month of May

Hello everyone, I'm writing to let you know that I'll be blogging on the Law School Ed Tech blog for May.  I will post some entries on the emerging challenge of supporting online courses and programs and what changes this might bring to the roles of IT staff, educational technologists, and librarians.  I hope we can continue the conversation on the blog and elsewhere!

http://lawschooledtech.classcaster.net/.

Subscribe via RSS, email, or on Twitter @LawSchEdTech.

The Law School EdTech Editorial Team:

Ashley Ames Ahlbrand, Educational Technology Librarian, Indiana University Maurer School of Law

Emily Barney, Library Web Technologist, Chicago-Kent College of Law
Aaron Dewald, Director of the Technology Initiative, University of Utah College of Law
Barbara Glennan, Assistant Director for Public Services, California Western School of Law Library
Debbie Ginsberg, Head of Research, Faculty Services, and Technology Chicago-Kent College of Law
Will Monroe, Head of Instructional Technology, LSU Paul M. Herbert Law Center

All the best,

Will

Will Monroe, Ph.D.
Head of Instructional Technology