[teknoids] The A2J project needs some Drupal help

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Wed Jun 19 19:20:24 EDT 2013

Folks,
We're building the new A2J Community website with Drupal 7 and the
Commons distro. At this point we could use some help creating and
developing a child theme based on the AdaptiveTheme Commons Origins. I
figure there's about 20 hours of work getting it together the way the
A2J team would like it. If you or anyone you know has good Drupal
theming experience and might be interested in taking this on drop me a
note off list for more details.

And by off list, I mean be careful when hitting reply. Really. Once
you send it, I can't stop it from going out to everyone.

Thanks,
Elmer.

Director of Internet Development
emasters at cali.org    773-332-7508