[teknoids] CALIcon13 Live on Youtube

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Thu Jun 13 10:33:23 EDT 2013

If everything goes as planned 56 sessions at the 23rd Annual CALI
Conference for Law School Computing will be streamed live as YouTube
events. The easiest way to catch the session you want to see live is
to visit the conference agenda at
http://conference.cali.org/2013/agenda and click on the session title
you want to watch. The YouTube video is embedded right in the session
page on the conference website. If you miss the session live, the
recording should be available from the session page with a few minutes
after the live event ends.

Of course there are a couple of caveats. First, this is the first time
in many years we have tried to webcast the conference live. We're a
bit rusty and this may not work quite as we expect, so please bear
with us. If you try to view a session and it is working, please wait a
bit and try it again. There isn't much we can do once things are
running to troubleshoot individual problems. Second, there is no way
to interact with the live session, so think of it like television. If
you have questions for the presenters leave them in the comments
section of the session page and the presenters will get reply after
the session is over.
Enjoy the video!

Director of Internet Development
emasters at cali.org    773-332-7508