[teknoids] Re: Tech Audit for Law Students

Sarah Glassmeyer sarah at cali.org
Tue Jul 30 10:05:26 EDT 2013

Okay, Teknoids!  I love love LOVE the idea of a Technology Topic Grid.

I'm not sure if we (Teknoids) want to crowd-source one or we (CALI) should
have someone create one.

Howse about to get us started, can we do a group brainstorm on what types
of terms and topics you'd expect to see?  From that, we (royal We) can at
least create a skeleton Technology Topic Grid and see what we're dealing
with.

Thanks,
Sarah

sarah at cali.org