[teknoids] Citation / PDF managers

Jonathan Ezor jezor at tourolaw.edu
Thu Jul 25 17:12:35 EDT 2013

Just discovered this afternoon that, if you download and drag a PDF onto Zotero's main menu, that brings the PDF into your list of sources. Then, right click on the PDF in the listing and choose "Retrieve Metadata for PDF." If Zotero can find it in Google Scholar, it will fill in all the various details, including the source URL, which can then be plugged into your document in chosen format (such as Bluebook). Details at:

https://www.zotero.org/support/retrieve_pdf_metadata

{Jonathan}

Prof. Jonathan I. Ezor
Assistant Professor of Law
Director, Center for Innovation in Business, Law and Technology (IBLT)
Touro Law Center, 225 Eastview Drive, Central Islip, NY  11722
Direct: 631-761-7119    Fax: 888-549-7073
e-mail: jezor at tourolaw.edu; Twitter: profjonathan
Sample chapters of new business privacy law
coursebook from Lexis/Nexis: ezor.org/privacybooksample