[teknoids] Citation / PDF managers

Sarah Glassmeyer sarah at cali.org
Thu Jul 25 14:36:20 EDT 2013

Qigga was new to me too!

Students need to know about these as do faculty.  If not room in the legal
research courses, I'd try to fit in into Faculty assistant training as well
as law review training sessions, if your library does those.

if anyone here considers him/herself especially knowledgeable about
citation management software and would like to do a half hour webinar on
it, please contact me off-list at Sarah at CALI.org

Thanks!
sarah

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 12:49 PM, Elmer Masters <emasters at cali.org> wrote:

> And more specifically the wonderfully law-centric fork Multilingual
> Zotero (MLZ) developed and supported by Frank Bennett. It knows about
> Bluebook out of the box! Frank has written a book on using MLZ titled
> "Citations, Out of the Box" and is offering direct email support on
> citation styling to legal research and writing teachers who adopt the
> book. You can find out more about MLZ, the book, and the offer at
> http://cca.li/pb.
>
> Elmer.
>
> On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 1:20 PM, John Quentin Heywood
> <heywood at wcl.american.edu> wrote:
>

> > Don't forget Zotero....
> >

> --
> Elmer R. Masters
> Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction
> emasters at cali.org    773-332-7508

Sarah Glassmeyer | Director of Content Development
565 West Adams, Chicago, IL  60661
312-906-5316 | 312-906-5280 - fax
sarah at cali.org
http://www.cali.org/