[teknoids] Suggestions for 1L Technology Survey?

Monroe, Will Will.Monroe at law.lsu.edu
Wed Jul 24 15:53:36 EDT 2013

Thanks, Ed.  I know a bit about citation and PDF management but Qiqqa was new to me.  I'll have to look into it.

Now that you mention it this way, I'd like to know if any of the "law practice technology" courses and workshops for students cover the use of similar tools.

Will

Will Monroe, Ph.D.
Head of Instructional Technology
Paul M. Hebert Law Center