[teknoids] Question re remote faculty member teaching to local class

Chapman, Ben ben.chapman at emory.edu
Mon Jul 8 17:04:18 EDT 2013

Friends,

We may be looking at having a remote faculty member teach a course to a classroom of our law students. Have any of you done this? If so, could you reply to me off list with the particular issues that you ran into? What tools did you use? I'm thinking that Adobe Connect might work for this, but the challenge is having remote support available to assist the faculty member. These are corporate tax courses – I suspect that the ability to share a digital whiteboard (or similar) will be important.

If I get any responses, I will summarize for the list.

As always, thanks!

Ben

--
Benjamin J. Chapman, J.D.