[teknoids] Need a favor, quick

Tracey McCartney tracey at fairhousing.com
Sun Jul 7 10:23:35 EDT 2013

TB:  If you're just looking for someone with that program, there's a
version for free download here:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=29062

If you'd rather not futz with it, I have it on my work computer and can
give it a shot for you, but I'm far from an expert on its use.  I mostly
use it to manage a remotely hosted database a couple of times a year.

Tracey