[teknoids] Law School Tech Talk - Episode 27, Monday, February 18, 10 am CST

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Mon Feb 18 10:59:58 EST 2013

Heads up folks!
You can catch the latest Law School Tech Talk live at
http://www.youtube.com/user/LawSchoolTechTalk?v=Zf4IKG5-qoY (and later the
archive will posted at the same address).

Elmer.

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 6:20 PM, Ginsberg, Deborah <
dginsberg at kentlaw.iit.edu> wrote:

> Please join us for the next episode of Law School Tech Talk on Monday,
> February 18, at 10 am CST.  We'll catch up on the latest ed tech news (not
> to mention a few "law students Tweeting badly").
>
> We'll give Google Hangouts another try, so come join us here<https://plus.google.com/events/c8qug33lvhu3l3v6si96o9l1qpk>
> .
>
> Hope to see you there!
>
> Debbie Ginsberg, Educational Technology Librarian
> IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law Library*
> *565 W. Adams St., Chicago, IL, 60661, 312-906-5673,
> dginsberg at kentlaw.iit.edu  <dginsberg at kentlaw.iit.edu>

Director of Internet Development
emasters at cali.org    773-332-7508