[teknoids] Law School Tech Talk - Episode 27, Monday, February 18, 10 am CST

Ginsberg, Deborah dginsberg at kentlaw.iit.edu
Tue Feb 12 18:20:55 EST 2013

Please join us for the next episode of Law School Tech Talk on Monday,
February 18, at 10 am CST.  We'll catch up on the latest ed tech news (not
to mention a few "law students Tweeting badly").

We'll give Google Hangouts another try, so come join us
here<https://plus.google.com/events/c8qug33lvhu3l3v6si96o9l1qpk>
.

Hope to see you there!

Debbie Ginsberg, Educational Technology Librarian
IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law Library*
*565 W. Adams St., Chicago, IL, 60661, 312-906-5673,
dginsberg at kentlaw.iit.edu  <dginsberg at kentlaw.iit.edu>