[teknoids] RE: MOML local hosting

Leers, Susanna leers at pitt.edu
Fri Feb 1 13:58:01 EST 2013

We did this with our Supreme Court Records and Briefs database a few years ago and gave a presentation at AALL and also published an article about our experience in the Law Library Journal, you can get it from SSRN http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1711979 .

Warm regards,
Susanna Leers
eResearch & Technology Services Librarian
Barco Law Library
University of Pittsburgh School of Law
412 648-1329