[teknoids] RE: Subject Guide Software

Brooks, Tina M tina.brooks at uky.edu
Fri Dec 13 12:30:22 EST 2013

I have only seen a few academic (law or otherwise) libraries that have non-LibGuides research guides, and I believe they are all self-hosted as part of the library website.  I can't think of anybody using anything other than those two options, but please share if you do find anything else; it's always good to know what's out there.

I will say that I have nothing but praise for Springshare's tech support (the vendor for LibGuides).  I deal with sub-par tech support from more than a few vendors, but Springshare's responses to any questions are consistently timely, pleasant, and often go beyond the call of duty.

Tina M. Brooks
Electronic Services Librarian

University of Kentucky
College of Law Library