[teknoids] Law School Tech Talk, Episode 39. Guest Ken Hirsh, Monday, December 16, 10 am CT

Ginsberg, Deborah dginsberg at kentlaw.iit.edu
Wed Dec 11 18:08:55 EST 2013

Come join us for next week's episode of Law School Tech Talk. Watch live
right here<https://plus.google.com/app/basic/events/culjis5mgr2dijag86b5flcpa64>
 on Google Hangouts on Monday, December 16, at 10 am CT.  This week, Ken
Hirsh, Director of the Law Library and I.T. at University of Cincinnati
College of Law will be our special guest.

*About Law School Tech Talk*
Law School Tech Talk is a semi-regular podcast about all things law school
technology, from servers to tablets to social media.  It is hosted by David
Dickens, Consulting Technologist, Pepperdine Law School and co-hosted by
Jonathan Ezor, Assistant Professor of Business, Law & Technology and
Director of the Institute for Business, Law & Technology, Touro Law School.
 Ben Chapman, Assistant Dean of Information Technology, Emory School of
Law, and Debbie Ginsberg, Educational Technology Librarian, Chicago-Kent,
are regular contributors.  The show is produced by Ed Myers, Web and Media
Services Coordinator,Temple University.  You can see earlier episodes on
our blog <http://lawschooltechtalk.classcaster.net/>.  Follow us on Twitter
@lstechtalk <https://twitter.com/LSTechTalk>
(and use the hashtag #lstechtalk to ask us questions or send commends
during the livecast).

Debbie Ginsberg, Educational Technology Librarian
IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law Library
565 W. Adams St., Chicago, IL, 60661, 312-906-5673,
dginsberg at kentlaw.iit.edu  <dginsberg at kentlaw.iit.edu>