[teknoids] Collaborative whiteboarding site recommendations?

Chapman, Ben ben.chapman at emory.edu
Wed Dec 4 16:37:12 EST 2013

Dear Teknoids,

One of our legal writing instructors has sent me the following question:

"I've got an issue that I'd like to toss around with a group of legal writing folks at many different schools--but not enough people to tie up the legal writing listserv (clunky anyway) with a lot of back-and-forth emails.

Is there some website you would recommend to use for a group to brainstorm?  I guess we could just use a shared Google doc (is that right?), although I'm picturing something like a big whiteboard where people can go in whenever they want and add text or draw lines and circle stuff."

Any suggestions?

Many thanks,

Ben

P.S. I looked in the archives and didn't find anything - but if I overlooked something, sorry!

Ben Chapman
Asst Dean, Information Technology
Emory University School of Law
ben.chapman at emory.edu