[teknoids] RE: Microfiche Readers

Birch, Paul pbirch at richmond.edu
Wed Dec 4 12:36:14 EST 2013

We have a Konica Minolta MS 6000 (MK II) hooked to a LaserJet for printing. It also functions as a peripheral to a PC alongside it for scanning.  The scanning operation is complicated enough to require a fairly explicit (and lengthy) instruction sheet.  I would guess that a substantial percentage of our relatively rare scanning users ask for our help. But it works well for reading, printing, and scanning.

Paul Birch
University of Richmond