[teknoids] Older firewire miniDV camera on a newer MacBook Pro

Soteriou, Nefeli soteriou at buffalo.edu
Sat Apr 27 17:58:53 EDT 2013

Elmer,
Per my recommendation we recently bought the Panasonic V720,
a consumer model for our trial techniques [no budget for anything at pro level really]

http://shop.panasonic.com/shop/model/HC-V720K

The camcorder claims a direct Youtube online streaming I did not test the feature yet, it came in last week.
For $549.00 this may be your answer.
Best,
Nefeli