[teknoids] Older firewire miniDV camera on a newer MacBook Pro

Soteriou, Nefeli soteriou at buffalo.edu
Fri Apr 26 15:42:26 EDT 2013

Sometimes old technology and new simply does not work.
But try this, if you are into experimenting.
You may combine an old visual source to another to the new mac,
Take the signal out from the old source to another source to reach to the
computer.

Does that make sense? Hope it helps
 -nefeli

-- Nefeli Soteriou
Associate for Instructional Production Services
Charles B. Sears Library, Koren AV Center
Law Library Room 441
University at Buffalo
Buffalo NY 14260

716-645-2084