[teknoids] Older firewire miniDV camera on a newer MacBook Pro

Jonathan Ezor jezor at tourolaw.edu
Fri Apr 26 14:17:01 EDT 2013

Elmer,

Have you seen/tried this?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121202113051AA6uEFx

Also, I'm not all that familiar with modern versions of the MacBook Pro, but does it have an older compatibility mode for OS X? As an alternative, do you have Parallels Desktop on the MacBook Pro, which might allow you to import the files under Windows? {Jonathan}

Prof. Jonathan I. Ezor
Assistant Professor of Law
Director, Institute for Business, Law and Technology (IBLT)
Touro Law Center, 225 Eastview Drive, Central Islip, NY  11722
Direct: 631-761-7119    Fax: 888-549-7073
e-mail: jezor at tourolaw.edu; Twitter: profjonathan
Sample chapters of new business privacy law
coursebook from Lexis/Nexis: ezor.org/privacybooksample