[teknoids] RE: Help desk ticketing solution - recommendations needed

James Callison callison at hamilton.law.ou.edu
Thu Apr 25 18:08:06 EDT 2013

On 4/23/2013 9:31 AM, Johnson, Cyndi wrote:
> We've used Spiceworks for several years now and it's
> been great.

Another department on campus here (one that operates a call center
providing contract support for outside agencies) uses Spiceworks, and
they swear by it. It's on out list to investigate, but I don't know when
that'll make it to the top. Doing an emergency migration of DHCP from
MetaIP to Server 2K8 DHCP doesn't exactly help in that arena...

James

James P. Callison, MCP+I, MCSE
Network Administrator
The University of Oklahoma Law Center ITS
callison at www.law.ou.edu
  All the schmoozin' and the boozin' will catch up with you they say
  At least that's what them old ones, they told me every day
  So I quit just like they said, stopped everything that's bad
  'Twas the worst twenty minutes that I've ever had
	-- Gaelic Storm, "One More Day Above the Roses"