[teknoids] video format question

Soteriou, Nefeli soteriou at buffalo.edu
Mon Apr 22 14:55:22 EDT 2013

Since internet speed affects downloading times,
I think it is subjective, and a personal choice, the compression selection.
It depends on the quality of the media one wants to share with their
audience, and what matters to them.
As a rule of thump, experiment.
Hope this helps, -n

-- Nefeli Soteriou
Associate for Instructional Production Services
Charles B. Sears Library, Koren AV Center
Law Library Room 441
University at Buffalo
Buffalo NY 14260

716-645-2084