[teknoids] video format question

James Callison callison at hamilton.law.ou.edu
Mon Apr 22 13:10:39 EDT 2013

On 4/17/2013 12:38 PM, John Quentin Heywood wrote:
> My question for the hivemind is what is the best compressed
> format for me to convert it into for student downloading?

I'd suggest transcoding it in HandBrake using its iPad preset;
everything I've tried seems to be able to play the resulting videos.

James

James P. Callison, MCP+I, MCSE
Network Administrator
The University of Oklahoma Law Center ITS
callison at www.law.ou.edu
  Well, that silver spoon of mine got stuck where the sun don't shine
  My fortune went away and doesn't call
  I've really fallen on hard times and I've just run out of rhymes
  So I'd better finish quickly while I can...still.....finish
	-- Gaelic Storm, "Short A Couple A Bob"