[teknoids] RE: Q's re Dropbox/DropSmack

Kerns, Resa J. KernsR at missouri.edu
Wed Apr 17 16:26:43 EDT 2013

Thank you all for your thoughts and insights. I definitely have a better idea of the issues!
FWIW, I think our institution is pursuing a deal with box.com that several have mentioned. But hard to say when that will be available.
I think there's some agreement that if we use the dropbox website and just don't install the desktop client, we should be ok (or no worse than what we do everyday anyway)

Thank you all for your input!
Resa