[teknoids] RE: Q's re Dropbox/DropSmack

Ahlbrand, Ashley Ames aaahlbra at indiana.edu
Wed Apr 17 11:13:45 EDT 2013

As I am not actually a member of IT, I cannot give much info, but I know that at IU we have the same policy toward Dropbox.  However, IU contracted with Box.com for a special license of their product, because it does meet our security standards.  Here's an article<http://kb.iu.edu/data/bbox.html> about IU's Box service.

Ashley Ahlbrand
Educational Technology Librarian
Indiana University Maurer School of Law