[teknoids] #CALIcon13 Session Proposal Deadline extended to April 12, 2013

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Fri Apr 5 15:01:00 EST 2013

Folks,

We've decided to extend the deadline for submitting session proposals
for CALIcon13 to next Friday, April 12, 2013. You can find all of the
details on the CALIcon13 website at http://cca.li/mS.

If you've been waiting to get your session proposal in, now's the
time. Like last year I expect to have more sessions proposed than we
have slots in the agenda, so get your proposals in sooner rather than
later.

And remember to vote for sessions you'd like to see at CALIcon13. Just
log in on the conference site now and look for the "Vote for this
session" link on the bottom of each session page. We use the vote
totals to help us gauge the popularity of proposal and plan what room
to place a session in. You don't need to be registered for CALIcon to
vote.

Thanks,
Elmer.

Director of Internet Development