[teknoids] Q re permanently installed student response/polling systems

Dean, Daniel daniel.dean at ttu.edu
Tue Nov 13 16:29:02 EST 2012

The only time I have ever seen the hard wired response devices was about  20 or so years ago.   Don't know if you could find them anymore.   There was a company called audience response systems which used to do this back around 1998, but  I believe they are all wireless now.

Daniel T. Dean  MCSE
Unit Manager, Technology Support, Procurement, and Asset Management
Texas Tech University School of Law
Law Library and Computing