[teknoids] Law School sites - CMS?

Tracey McCartney tracey at fairhousing.com
Fri Nov 9 16:45:54 EST 2012

On a somewhat related note re. Drupal:  The law school/library sites
that use it are really nice-looking.  We're using it for our little
legal non-profit (and some related sites), and I'm just using templates
I've found online. BO-RING.

Are you guys typically doing design in-house, or are you hiring design
firms?  I'd love to have a site makeover, but at least one vendor I
communicated with couldn't bring himself to just give me a quote on a
nice template design - he wanted to get into all kinds of content issues.

Thanks,

Tracey