[teknoids] Law School sites - CMS?

Nathan DeGruchy ndegruchy at fcsl.edu
Fri Nov 9 13:21:19 EST 2012

Good news! You can serve Drupal content over Gopher[1]!

Now all of you kids get off of *my* lawn! Otherwise I'll have to flame you on usenet. (sorry for the top reply -- outlook defaults...)

[1]: http://drupal.org/project/drupher

Nathan DeGruchy | Webmaster
Florida Coastal School of Law
904.680.7735

"When I make mistakes I use a lot of salt
'Cause salt makes m'steaks taste great"