[teknoids] Congratulations to John Joergensen; condolences to Tom Ryan

steven perkins scperkins at gmail.com
Mon May 14 10:12:17 EDT 2012

I'd like to congratulate TEKNOIDS own John Joergenson for being
appointed Director of the Law Library at Rutgers-Newark. At the same
time I express my condolences to Tom Ryan for losing his technology
partner.  When the state approached Rutgers-Newark to host the New
Jersey Court Decisions, the administration turned them down. John and
Tom then got the ball and ran with it to put up all the New Jersey
appellate decisions.  I know John  will continue to do great work when
he assumes the directorship on July 1st.

http://law.newark.rutgers.edu/john-joergensen-pioneer-increasing-free-access-legal-information-appointed-director-law-library

Good Show!

Steven
(formerly Acting Director of Computing Services and User Services
Coordinator, Rutgers School of Law-Newark)

--
Steven C. Perkins       SCPerkins at gmail.com     http://stevencperkins.com/
Indigenous Peoples' Rights  http://intelligent-internet.info/law/ipr2.html