[teknoids] RE: Everybody's Favorite Topic...

James Callison callison at hamilton.law.ou.edu
Fri May 11 12:45:54 EDT 2012

On 5/10/2012 5:08 PM, Johnson, Cyndi wrote:
> And while there were times that I needed an antidote after the annual
> Beer Hike, that should be anecdotes of course. Thanks to the person
> who contact me offline instead of the embarrassing me in front of
> everyone. I'm pretty good at doing that myself.

Oh, thank God. I was afraid I was going to miss a session on poisoning,
and I do so love a good poisoning.

Advancement through Attrition, and all that.

James

James P. Callison, MCP+I, MCSE
Network Administrator/Webmaster
The University of Oklahoma Law Center ITS
callison at www.law.ou.edu
  Well, we put [poison] in wine because it's less noticeable. When
  it's in tea it has a distinct odor.
	-- Martha Brewster, "Arsenic and Old Lace"